Monday, March 28, 2011

Actual condition of the life in Tokyo-Central after the arthquake 3.11

I've got so many massages from my sister, my sister's husband and my friends overseas which encourage me so much.
As I have 2 little children I'm very much concerned about the life of Tokyo after the arthquake, and I'm sure that people from other countries are more worring about than me.
So I let you know the actual condition of Tokyo area.

Water: (March 27,2011)
Water is fine. There are 3 drinking water treatment plants in Tokyo area, 2 plants didn't detect radioactive iodine, and 1 plant detected only 27Bq/kg which is under *100Bq/kg.
*Index of restriction of water intake for baby under 12-month-old.

Electric power:
No black out in Tokyo-central.

Transportation(Metro and Train):
No perplexity right now, although some lines cut down their service.

Food:
Vegitables, meats, rice, bread are supplied full well. Few food items are in short supply, milk, egg, natto. But I can easily find them at a grocery supermarket and a Seven-Eleven.

Diaper:
Still in short supply, but if you don't mind the diaper maker(your favorite maker), no problem.


Sakurada-street: March 28, 2011

Furniture Rental & Sale
Tokyo Lease Corporation 03-3585-5801
Opening hours:Weekdays 9:00 am- 6:00 pm
Saturdays and National Holidays 10:00 am-6:00pm
English website:http://www.furniture-rental-tokyo.com/
Japanese website :http//www.tokyolease.co.jp/

No comments: