Monday, June 29, 2009

Fabric sofa 1

This is a new fabric sofa from CANADA which has joined our lineup since this spring.
My first impression is, its really compact. Yes, sofa's wide is only 187cm.
But I felt really comfortable and I thought its large enough when I sit in,
because it has 91cm depth.
I could comfortably sit in with my head laying on the high back seat,
and I felt good cushion on good coil spring, and this velvet touch!



Sofa and Loveseat have 2 bolsters each.
You can take a nap with your head on it.




Seat cushions have a thick form core and are supported by coil spring.
Dark brown wood base and legs.
Seat height is 47cm, the highest in our sofas.





Brand name: S&C Steeven & Chris
Product name: Sofa, Loveseat
Size: W187 x D91 x H91 (SH47) cm (Sofa)
W158 x D91 x H91 (SH47) cm (Loveseat)
Price: 241,500 yen (Sofa)
199,500 yen (Loveseat)


Furniture Rental & Sale
Tokyo Lease Corporation 03-3585-5801
Opening hours:Weekdays 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Saturdays and National Holidays 10:00 am-6:00pm
English website:
http://www.furniture-rental-tokyo.com/
Japanese website :http//www.tokyolease.co.jp/

No comments: